Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Quick Health-Related Note

A few days ago I posted about a little health problem I was having--the great news is that it turns out this is just some viral infection of the thyroid and my immune system will eventually kick its ass--it will just take awhile. No pills, no worries! So it should gradually get better and better, and I can resume my upward path through the Reno CC, then the world.

Also--the title "The Best Excuse for a Loss, EVER" was meant to be a little joke, but I firmly believe the theory that taking total responsibility for your losses is the only way to have less of them.

Therefore, any excuses, express or implied in that post are officially WITHDRAWN.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robert, glad to hear your health is holding up. Don't feel too bad. Doc says my cholesterol level is a little high and that it's not dietary--meaning I must do more exercise!

Eric

transformation said...

robert, i check and here, and bamm! my heartfelt wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

my post to you is half done, and instead of hidden drafts, in the interest of quickly vanishing time, is shown, hopefully without upset, disurbance, or disappointment.

more late pacific time, pst, there, at my post, about you--to be continued!

warmly, dk