Saturday, April 01, 2006

Favorite Chess Books, Part I

With only a few minutes available right now, I do want to get started on my favorite 11 chess books, but for the moment just the first five, which are easy to pick. The remaining six, harder to select from so many other good chess books, will be part II:

1. Grandmaster of Chess, Paul Keres (80 selected games)

2. My 60 Memorable Games, Bobby Fischer

3. How Not to play Chess, Eugene Znosko-Borovsky

4. Capablanca, Edward Winter

5. Aron Nimzovich, A Reappraisal, Raymond Keene

More choices, and some comment on these, next.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robert, so far the list lookds interesting...Eric

Unknown said...

Hi Robert, you might have noticed I made two changes to my list of favorites due to current trends in my studies. Eric