With only a few minutes available right now, I do want to get started on my favorite 11 chess books, but for the moment just the first five, which are easy to pick. The remaining six, harder to select from so many other good chess books, will be part II:
1. Grandmaster of Chess, Paul Keres (80 selected games)
2. My 60 Memorable Games, Bobby Fischer
3. How Not to play Chess, Eugene Znosko-Borovsky
4. Capablanca, Edward Winter
5. Aron Nimzovich, A Reappraisal, Raymond Keene
More choices, and some comment on these, next.